تابعنا علي
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • bootstrap carousel
  • 6
1 2 3 4 5 6
bootstrap carousel by WOWSlider.com v7.7

Who We Are?

The Evangelical Presbyterian Church of Egypt, also known as Synod of the Nile, was founded in 1854 by American Presbyterian missionaries. It became autonomous in 1926 and since carried on the tradition of serving local communities through countless social, educational, medical, pastoral and mission programs. At the forefront of education and inclusivity in Egypt, the Synod of the Nile founded the country's first primary schools for girls, for students with special needs, and vocational training centers. Today, the Synod of the Nile operates 22 schools throughout 9 different governorates of Egypt with a total of 34,000 students and 3,400 employees including teachers and administrative staff.
- Since the beginning of the American Presbyterian missionary work in our countries, amidst the nineteenth century, the Evangelical Church of Egypt has provided small classes affiliated to local churches in villages and towns.
- These classes have gradually developed to become comprehensive integral schools at the capitals of some governorates, starting with Former American College in Asyut that was constructed in 1901, and then followed by the first school for girls, Ramses College for Girls, in Cairo in 1910.
- The Former American College in Asyut  renamed Joint Modern Salam College includes the library that is considered a current monument known as  the centre of culture for the enlightenment message  it delivers within Asyut governorate.  
- Expansion continued, until we currently provide high-class educational services at 22 schools within 9 different governorates of Lower and Upper Egypt including: Cairo, Banha, Tanta, Masoura, Beni Seuif, Fayoum, Asyut, Souhag, and Luxor in addition to a high institute for management and secretarial studies.
- Throughout the history of service of our schools; they have provided the society with many leaders in various fields who became ministers, scholars at universities, scientists, judges, media and culture leaders.
- The owner of the school lands and buildings is Synod of the Nile in Egypt. The educational institutions board, formed by the Synod, supervises the operation of these schools and appoints a Secretary General to act as its legal representative.

 

 

Our Schools Our Vision Our Mission

 

Copyrights ,All Rights Reserved to Synodes El-Nile Schools2019